(Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Episode 7: The Human Creation / A Human Work
© 1995 GAINAX
© 1997 AD Vision
Color / Stereo / 30 minutes / Japanese Language / English Subtitles / English Dub
United we stand...
divided we fall...
...but with allies like this, who needs Angels?
The Evangelion is the most powerful fighting machine ever conceived by man, but can even Eva stand against the combined forces of cost-concious budget cutters and politicians? The question becomes a moot one when a proposed low-cost replacement for teh Evas malfunctions during a test and runs amuck! Now Shinji and Misato must stop the rampaging robot before it melts down and destroys the city and military base at Atsugi! Then the fight for Mankind's survival moves into a whole new phase as the first combat-designed Eva is prepared for battle! When the naval convoy transporting the new Eva is attacked by an Angel, the protected becomes the protector as 2nd Child Asuka Langley and Shinji activate Unit 02 for a deadly underwater duel to the death! The controversial animated series continues in NEON GENESIS EVANGELION - Genesis 0:4!
- Planning and Original Story: Project EVA
- Director: Sugiyama Keichi
- Assistant Director: Otsuka Masahiko
- Script: Enokido Yoji, Anno Hideaki
- Character Designs: Sadamoto Yoshiyuki
- Mechanical Designs: Yamshita Ikuto, Anno Hideaki
- Art Director: Kato Hiroshi
- Music: Sagisu Shiro
- English Version Producer: Matt Greenfield
- Translator: Kimura Kuni