Mobile Police Movie
© 1989 HEADGEAR/EMOTION/Tohokushinsha Film Corporation
© 1995 Tohokushinsha Corporation / Manga Entertainment, Inc.
Color / Stereo / 108 minutes / Japanese Language / English Subtitles / English Dub
In the near future, advanced robots called 'Labors' are used worldwide for civil and military operations. In order to combat criminals who might misuse this new technology, the Tokyo Police Department's Special Vehicle Division (SVD) is equipped with Patrol Labors, or Patlabors, to fight urban crime.
The date is 2002, three years after the events of PATLABOR 1 - Mobile Police. THe destruction of a United Nations Labor Team in South East Asia signals the beginning of a deadly terrorist plan that threatens to send shockwaves throughout Japan's military. With evidence of an impending military takeover, the scattered member of the original SVD must gather to defend the city against danger. To make matters worse, the mastermind behind the operation is none other that Nagumo's former teacher and ex-lover Tsuge. Can Nagumo stay true to her oath to uphold the law in the face of Tsuge's destructive plan for revenge? The coundown to armed revolution and panic on the streets of Tokyo begins now...
- Izumi Noah: Tominaga Mina
- Shinohara Asuma: Furukawa Toshio
- Ohta Isao: Ikemizu Michihiro
- Shinshi Mikiyasu: Futamata Issei
- Yamazaki Hiromi: Gori Daisuke
- Shiba Shige: Chiba Shigeru
- Buchiyama: Tachiki Fumihiko
- Shinshi Tamiko: Adachi Shinobu
- Kaiho: Kojima Toshihiko
- Yamadera: Omori Shotoko
- Arakawa Shigeki: Takenaka Naoto
- Sakuma: Nakaki Ryuji
- Tsuge Yukihito: Nezu Jinpachi
- Nagumo Shinobu: Sakakibara Yoshiko
- Matsui: Nishimura Kazumichi
- Goto Kichi: Obayashi Ryusuke
- Planning and Original Story: Headgear
- Director: Oshi Mamoru
- Concept: Yuki Masami
- Screenplay: Ito Kazunori
- Character Design: Takada Akemi, Yuki Masami
- Mechanical Design: Izubuchi Yutaka, Kawamori Masahuru, Katori Hajime
- Animation: Kise Kazuchika
- Production: Bandai Co. Ltd.